Friday, October 1, 2010

10.1.10

So today is the 1st day of October... which means 30 more days till halloween.
yay!
I <3 halloween and always try to go all out with my costume. Usually my husband & I do some sort of matching costume and I thought I'd share what we did last year...

Mr. & Mrs. Freddy Kreuger
=)



No masks for us.. I actually used gelatin to make the texture for our faces & then painted it all up with makeup. I thought it came out pretty well for my first time takin a stab at fx makeup. We even had a few people asking to take pics with us while out bar hopping in SF.





I'm excited for this year as this years costumes will be from the movie Beetlejuice.
Darin will be Beetlejuice himself, and I thought well, since I currently have pink hair.. why not be Ms. Argentina?!



 yay, I cant wait!

5 comments:

  1. Its such a shame that we don't make much of Hallowe'en over in Blighty. The Freddie make-up turned out great and I can't wait to see the Beetlejuice costumes - I love that film!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You did a great job on the Freddy makeup! Halloween costumes are so cheap and I hate buying them! Last year for my wind up doll I used a couple different costumes and put them all together. I liked the way it turned out but usually I prefer to make my costume. We'll see what I can come up with this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love Freddy..you guys look so great..oooh cant wait to see the Miss Argentina costume.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really something different which you guys created and i like this very much.

    ReplyDelete