Thursday, July 29, 2010

a quick lil rant

soo I'm browsing some blogs to pass some time, and I just thought Id vent real quick...

I absolutely HATE when people have music on their blogs.

I can't stand arriving at the main page of their blog and getting a blast of unexpected music.
Sometimes it's a song I dont like, or something annoying or I just I dont enjoy it.
Especially when my husband leaves the computer speakers at full volume.
And thennn I have to search all over the damn page (cuz not everybody puts them in the same place) to find where the player is so I can turn it off.
It'd be much more enjoyable if you gave me the option to play it on my own rather than leave players on autoplay.

Ok.
/end rant

phew

4 comments:

  1. I hate it as well and Kim (The Kim Show) is the biggest offender. I just turn my speakers off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry! I like my music player because I can edit it and add music and then let it play while I'm online or in my bedroom....besides, who doesn't like Charlie Feathers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell Rachelle to stop hating!

    ReplyDelete