Friday, July 30, 2010

7.30.10

So I did another wedding hair & makeup trial today .. the bride was going for something simple & the lighting was off in the brightest room (kitchen) so I didnt get great pics. Im not too sure if she was happy with it. I really like doing weddings, but sometimes it's kinda off-putting when I do exactly what the bride describes/asks for and when I'm finished I just get a "yea.. it looks good, I like it"... but in a real soft, not so excited tone of voice. I dont get that 'i love it' feeling from the way they say it. Even though I asked her if she were sure she was happy with the look, I'd be more than happy to make any changes, I still had the feeling she wasn't completely satisfied. Hmph, I wish people would just be straight forward and say something if they didnt like it. It would make BOTH our lives much easier! Oh well, I told her she could always call/email me if she had any questions, concerns or would like to alter something.

Other than that.. I got to see the layout to what MY wedding album will look like. I'm excited. We lagged on submitting the photos to the photographer so it's taking awhile. Hopefully it'll be ready by our first anniversary at the end of August. Can't believe it's already been a year!

I think I'm going to hit the hay early.. got 3 girls to do wedding hair on tomorrow morning and then off to Midnight Mass car show. yay =)

No comments:

Post a Comment