Monday, March 7, 2011

I do hair!

I have failed to mention that I am now working at a pretty cool salon in Palo Alto. Got the job the first week of January & am now a Hair Stylist at True Salon!
Yay! Go me!
The cool thing is I didn't have to go through a whole multi-year long training program either! My boss had me bring in some models to demonstrate some haircuts for her & I pretty much proved to her I knew what I was doing. (Take that JoCo salon!) So now I am on the floor & trying to build my clientele.

I do have to have some training in haircolor though.. the previous salon I worked at I was trained 2 yrs in haircutting only (it was an "either/or" master haircut or color salon) and it's been awhile since I've done any hair coloring on clients since the previous salon before that one. So yea.. I'm doing some 1 on 1 training with my boss which is pretty neat & gettin my color education on!

I'm trying real hard to get the word out that I'm at this salon, so I'd really appreciate it if the word was passed on!

I'm available for haircuts, styling & makeup!

To book with me at TRUE SALON,
Call 650-329-9397 & ask for Vivian!
299 S. California Avenue
Palo Alto, Ca

Also, be sure to check out the Promotions page on my hair & makeup website for neat discounts!!




1 comment:

  1. Hey cool!!! I didn't know you had a cosmetology license! Hair is so fun! I love it! I've been on my own now for over a year and its finally really coming together! I was going to do a post about hair I've done.

    ReplyDelete