Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Faux-bob!

A week or 2 ago I decided to play around with my hair as I've been pretty much wearing the same couple hairdos lately and felt compelled to try something new.
So I set my hair in my little old lady sponge rollers, went to bed and the next morning combed my set into a finger-waved bob.
Voila!



I was wearing a cute feather headband that kind of resembled a fascinator but unfortunately you can't really tell from the photos. Looks more like I have major roots (which I actually did have & thus why I wore the headband! lol. but I promise they were covered by it!)

I wish I had taken a photo of my outfit as I thought it really went with the look I was going for. I wore some black trouser pants with a flowy/baggy tan colored top(a la 1920s look) and some cute oxford heels.

I alwasy have fun playin around with my look. =)

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Barbara Stanwyk had long hair in the 30s and in the movie "Ten Cents A Dance" they did a fake bob by pinning her long hair in pincurls, like this! I want to try it some time. TALENTED and beautiful you are Vivi!

    ReplyDelete