Tuesday, March 30, 2010

3.30.10

omg my hair is now just a lil longer than shoulder length.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
This is going to take some getting used to.
but it had to be done.
I had to lure myself away from the mullet and closen up the layers rather than having a million layers and rock the rod stewart mullet no more.
so yes, i did it last night.
Darin didnt want me to... but funny thing is, I made him cut the length. hahaha.
I dont trust many people with my hair, and I really dont feel like spending a buttload of money on a haircut right now, so I instructed him on what to do, had him cut the length & then finished off the cut myself.
i'm so good. hahahah

I still have short layers up top, but at least it's not so much of a difference in length. I need to figure out some new styles now.

No comments:

Post a Comment